However, the procrastinator (geek) in me compelled me to provide the uninterested public with a daily list of what I'm googling. I am the person that everyone I know turns to when they need to know things like, what information is there on the internet about hermaphrodite dwarfs? What exactly is a Denied Parties Listing? And why does the big company I am applying for a job with need to ascertain that I'm not on it?
So given the fact that I am the queen of multitasking (procrastinating), and always looking for a way to avoid whatever it is I should be doing, I spend a good portion of my day googling unusual and slightly insane things.
Here is today's list so far:
4:00am 'women's restroom sign' (google images) --- reference for a logo a friend asked me to do for the women's law society she is starting up for her law school6:30am 'buy gampi paper'
7:00am 'Eastman Kodak No. 2 Hawkeye box Camera' --- just bought one on ebay (almost as big an obsession as google. note to self: make list of what I look for on ebay too.)
2:30pm 'It's gonna be a cool night, just let me hold you by the firelight' --- my sister called me to ask me to find out which one hit wonder sings that song. she sang it on my voicemail. She and the sperm donor were wondering. The answer is Paul Davis. Who?
4:30pm Brian Boitano --- Just to get the correct spelling for my IM South Park reference.
5:30pm 'real marshmallows' --- Who knew the ones in the bags are apparently like supermarket sushi! Now I know how to make 'real' ones. I won't though.
5:45pm 'dooced' --- I felt the need to link to the reference in my profile. Also had to give credit to the person who made me not cringe at the very concept of a blog. I may be the Google Goddess, but Dooce is the Blog Goddess!6:00pm 'stovetop cappuccino maker' --- helping my Geek Princess friend find what she's looking for so she'll make me REAL marshmallows!
7:15pm 'blindfold' (google images) --- for the logo, the restroom chick is blind justice.
It's been a light day for googling for me... I was without internet access for 5 hours!
1 comment:
Hi,
You have a great Blog... Very neat.
Good luck..
I have a Blog,actually my second Blog:
http://angel-i-love-you.blogspot.com/
Kind regards
Francis
Post a Comment