Thursday, September 20, 2007

Maybe I'll start again...

So I abandoned this blog after a couple of postings because I found that writing about googling things left precious little time for actually googling things. But after being asked by my friend Kate today for help finding a picture of a dead bird for a collagraph that she's working on, I thought maybe it would be fun to start again. So here goes...

A Google Image Search for "dead bird" returns 2,010,000 results. Here are a few of the best examples. Each picture is linked to the site it originated on, because I have no desire to steal someone else's images.

We'll see how long I keep it up. I'm great at starting things... not so great at keeping it up for the long haul. Don't tell the people who employed me as a Continuity Director for many years!

This entry is just a preview, tomorrow I'll keep track of the day's googling activities

No comments: